Interested in craft, growers who specialize in unique strains and growing techniques? Then this is the tour for you. BC is already known for its bud and it’s also known for taking cannabis to the next level with cultivating techniques honed over years of experience! We have legacy culture that has moved into the legal space, and they are eager to share their history. Our Master Growers will tell you about their newest strains and offer you growing, harvesting & curing tips.
Come walk among the acres of cannabis while taking in the amazing terpene scents. Get up and close to dense fields of cannabis- the best photo ops are here! Come with us on a tour of CannaWorks – a 37-acre site growing 22 acres of premium cannabis. It’s a family and friends operation made up long-time friends and industry experts. Their extensive seed bank of over 800 strains enables them to grow old school strains and the newest trending cultivars.
Our Craft Cannabis Tour gets you close to the action! Tours include pick-up and drop-off within the Lake Country/ Kelowna area, our branded swag bag filled with goodies, lunch, cold bottled water, a protective gown (to keep your clothes from getting sticky with resin), and grow tour fee.
- Stop at CannaWorks – a 37- acre, lakeside cannabis farm with 22 acres of planted cannabis. Learn about growing in the Okanagan, the strains planted and fresh frozen processing.
- Terpene education and experience
- Stops at 2 cannabis stores
- Complimentary bottled water and munchie snacks
- Protective gown (to keep the sticky resins off your clothes!)
- Complimentary use of our Volcano vapourizer
- Cannabis Guide and Educator
- Luxury transportation in our fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off in Kelowna and Lake Country
- Branded tour swag bag filled with goodies